Professional Full Time REALTOR:
BRINGING YOU A COMMITMENT OF PREMIER CUSTOMER SERVICE, PERSONAL INTEGRITY AND HONESTY.
As a full time real estate professional, I am dedicated to representing both buyers and sellers with courtesy, integrity, and efficiency. My first priority is to listen to your wants, needs and dreams. I will go the extra mile to ensure your buying and selling experience is successful. I will give you “straight talk”, all the information and an informed perspective in this rapidly changing real estate market.
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Sales Agent in Top 5% of All Lakes Region Realtors –
- Over $45,000,000 in sales transactions (2006-2017) with 100’s of satisfied clients and customers.
- Keller Williams Lakes and Mountains Realty, REALTOR® – 2015 – 2017
- Maxfield Real Estate, REALTOR® – 2006 – 2014
- Real Estate Designations: CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert) MGRI (Masters Graduate Realtor Institute), e-Pro (web marketing).
For current property owners in the Lakes Region, I offer a free
comprehensive market analysis using comparable properties sold and
offered for sale in the area. For buyers, you can consider me to be your
gateway to finding the place that will fulfill your dreams! In
addition, johnbyersNH.com and KW.com have great on-line connections to
SEARCH By Town, By Lake and ALL NH LISTINGS as an effective method to
expand your understanding of available properties and valuations.
Together we can profile, select and tour properties.
Call me at (603) 630-5073
e-mail me at johnbyersNH@kw.com
John’s Website: johnbyersNH.com
Personal Background: I came to love the Lakes Region as a boy in the 1960’s and 1970’s when my family vacationed in Tuftonboro in the summer. I was a camper at Camp Merrovista on Dan Hole Pond. I remember the beauty of New Hampshire, making new friends, swimming in “cold” Dan Hole Pond and hiking in the Ossipee Mountains and White Mountains.
My appreciation for the forests of New England led me to attend the University of Vermont where I graduated in 1978 with a BS degree in Forest Management.
With my wife Barb, we raised our 3 children in Vermont where I worked in middle and senior management positions in manufacturing based companies. In 1994, we came to love Squam Lake for summer vacations on Hoag Island. After 10 years of “just visiting” the Lakes Region, we moved to Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. We are avid kayakers and love the easy access to so many lakes and all the endless adventures.
- Columbia Forest Products : Producers of hardwood veneers for plywood and furniture. Manufacturing Engineer: 1978 – 1988 (Newport, VT)
- Holson and Burnes Group : Producers of high volume photo albums for mass merchant stores. Operations Manager: 1988 – 1995 (Claremont, NH)
- Pompanette, Inc : Producers of Bomar aluminum hatches, windows and doors for worldwide OEM producers of power boats and sailboats. General Manager: 1995 – 2005 (Charlestown, NH)
- Maxfield Real Estate : Lakes Region of New Hampshire – Residential Real Estate sales leaders. 2005 – 2014 (Center Harbor, NH)
- Keller Williams Lakes & Mountains Realty – Fastest growing New Hampshire Lakes Region Realty group with 2017 sales volume of $282,000,000 and 981 transactions. 2015 to Present (Wolfeboro and Meredith Offices in NH)
Work with the Experts
We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
Keller Williams Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.