Professional Full Time REALTOR:
BRINGING YOU A COMMITMENT OF PREMIER CUSTOMER SERVICE, PERSONAL INTEGRITY AND HONESTY.
As a full time real estate professional, I am dedicated to representing both buyers and sellers with courtesy, integrity, and efficiency. My first priority is to listen to your wants, needs and dreams. I will go the extra mile to ensure your buying and selling experience is successful. I will give you "straight talk", all the information and an informed perspective in this rapidly changing real estate market.
- Consistant Multi-Million Dollar Sales Agent in Top 5% of All Lakes Region Realtors -
- Over $45,000,000 in sales transactions (2006-2016) with 100's of satisfied clients and customers.
- Keller Williams Lakes and Mountains Realty, REALTOR® - 2015 - 2017
- Maxfield Real Estate, REALTOR® - 2006 - 2014
- Real Estate Designations: CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert) MGRI (Masters Graduate Realtor Institute), e-Pro (web marketing).
For current property owners in the Lakes Region, I offer a free comprehensive market analysis using comparable properties sold and offered for sale in the area. For buyers, you can consider me to be your gateway to finding the place that will fulfill your dreams! In addition, JohnByersNH.com and KW.com have great on-line connections to SEARCH By Town, By Lake and ALL NH LISTINGS as an effective method to expand your understanding of available properties and valuations. Together we can profile, select and tour properties.
Call me at (603) 630-5073
e-mail me at johnbyersNH@kw.com
John's Website: johnbyersNH.com
Personal Background: I came to love the Lakes Region as a boy in the 1960's and 1970's when my family vacationed in Tuftonboro in the summer. I was a camper at Camp Merrovista on Dan Hole Pond. I remember the beauty of New Hampshire, making new friends, swimming in "cold" Dan Hole Pond and hiking in the Ossipee Mountains and White Mountains.
My appreciation for the forests of New England led me to attend the University of Vermont where I graduated in 1978 with a BS degree in Forest Management.
With my wife Barb, we raised our 3 children in Vermont where I worked in middle and senior management positions in manufacturing based companies. In 1994, we came to love Squam Lake for summer vacations on Hoag Island. After 10 years of "just visiting" the Lakes Region, we moved to Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. We are avid kayakers and love the easy access to so many lakes and all the endless adventures.
- Columbia Forest Products : Producers of hardwood veneers for plywood and furniture. Manufacturing Engineer: 1978 - 1988 (Newport, VT)
- Holson and Burnes Group : Producers of high volume photo albums for mass merchant stores. Operations Manager: 1988 - 1995 (Claremont, NH)
- Pompanette, Inc : Producers of Bomar aluminum hatches, windows and doors for worldwide OEM producers of power boats and sailboats. General Manager: 1995 - 2005 (Charlestown, NH)
- Maxfield Real Estate : Lakes Region of New Hampshire - Residential Real Estate sales leaders. 2005 – 2014 (Center Harbor, NH)
- Keller Williams Lakes & Mountains Realty - Fastest growing New Hampshire Lakes Region Realty group with 2015 sales volume of $125,000,000. Joined in 2015 (Wolfeboro and Meredith Offices in NH)